Buying Your First Home…
We Can Make It Fun And Easy!
Free List Of Programs For First Time Home Buyers
Call (303) 222-0027 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll be happy to e-mail you the list of first time home buyers programs and/or set up a time for a free consultation.
Do you want to learn more about the loan programs available to you as a first time home buyer in the Denver metro area?
We’ve compiled an easy-to-read list of first time home buyer programs, so that, at a glance you can learn about:
- minimum FICO credit scores needed for each type of program (some go as low as a 580 credit score)
- interest rates
- maximum amount you can earn and still qualify for the program (some allow as much as $96,120 as an annual income)
- down payment requirements and assistance
- closing costs and assistance
- maximum debt-to-income ratios
- length of time for loan approval
- types of properties that will qualify (condos, townhomes, houses, etc.) for the different types of loans
- whether you can use gift funds to pay for your down payment and/or closing costs
- additional requirements
This list includes information about special first time home buyers programs, as well as FHA loans, VA loans, and conventional loans.
Buying your first home doesn’t have to be scary or daunting! Often, the reason people don’t buy homes is because they think they can’t do it. We’re experienced real estate agents who love to work with first time home buyers, and we can help you through every step of the home buying process.
We’ll be happy to talk with you regarding your specific situation and what you’re looking for in a home. We can show you different properties that fit within your budget!
In order to receive the free list of first time home buyers programs in Denver and/or to schedule a free consultation, please call (303) 222-0027, or e-mail email@example.com.
Please note: We’d love to be the real estate agent who helps you find your first home! As your buyer’s agent, we’ll be paid a commission by the seller (once you buy a property), not by you. This arrangement is typical for most realtors in Colorado. We can talk about this and more in a free consultation.