Buying Your First Home…
We Can Make It Fun And Easy!
Buying vs Renting
Why keep renting when you can buy a home for as little as $1,000 down. For a free list of first time home buyers loans programs, call (303) 222-0027 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Buying versus renting…what should you do?
There are strong advantages to both buying and renting. Let’s take a look at some of the pros and cons.
Reasons To Buy
Buying might be the best option if:
- you want the pride of owning something
- you want control over your living space (you can paint the walls, plant a garden, remodel the kitchen, and more)
- you don’t want to have a landlord anymore
- you want to have pets but your landlord won’t allow them
- you want a tax break (you can deduct a large portion of your mortgage payment)
- you want to build equity (if your condo or house goes from $200,000 to $225,000, you just made $25,000)
- your living situation is stable (no immediate plans for marriage, divorce, or relocation)
- you plan to stay in the Denver metro area for the next 2-3 years
- you want to own investment property someday (when you buy your second home, you can potentially hold on to your first home and turn it into a rental)
Reasons To RentRenting may be the best option if:
- you don’t want to have to take care of a condo or house
- you like the flexibility of being able to move at any time
- you’re not sure you’ll be staying in the Denver metro area for the next 2-3 years
- your living situation might change soon (getting married, getting divorced, relocating)
- you’re afraid of losing money (if your condo or house goes from $200,000 to $175,000, you just lost $25,000)
For additional information on buying versus renting, why people don’t buy or feel like they can’t, or to start your search for a first home, please call (303) 222-0027, or e-mail email@example.com. And, take our quiz to see if you are ready to buy!
Please make note: If you’re wondering how much properties cost in your favorite parts of the Denver metro area, we can talk about your options in a free consultation. Once we know what you like, we can set you up on free e-mail alerts that let you know when properties go on the market.